- Celebration of the Lord’s Passion, Liturgy of the Word, Veneration of the Cross, Distribution of Holy Communion- 3 p.m.
- Stations of the Cross- 7:30 p.m.
- Blessing of the Food- 10:30 a.m.
- Easter Vigil Mass in Church- 7:30 p.m.
- Services- 7 a.m., 8 a.m., 9 a.m. (Tridentine in Chapel), 9:30 a.m. Family Mass, 11 a.m., 12:15 p.m.
- Service of the Lord’s Passion (Veneration of the Cross)- 3 p.m.
- Living Stations of the Cross- 8 p.m.
- Easter Vigil- 8 p.m.
- Service in the church- 8 a.m., 10 a.m. and noon
- Service is Msgr. Kane Hall- 10 a.m. and noon
- Family Worship: The Way of the Cross- noon
- Tenebrae: Service of Darkness- 7:30 p.m.
- Services- 7:30 a.m., 9 a.m., 11 a.m.
- Easter Brunch between services
- Children's Service- 4 p.m.
- Tenebrae Service- 7 p.m.
- Sunrise Service- 6:30 a.m.
- Easter Sunday Worship- 9 a.m., 11 a.m.
- Vespers and Veneration of the Winding-Sheet, 2 p.m.
- Bridegroom Matins of Holy Saturday (service of the Lamentations)- 7 p.m.
- Vesperal Liturgy, followed by Agape of Bread & Wine- 9:30 a.m.
- Noctournes, beginning at 11:30 p.m.
- The Paschal Vigil- midnight.
- The Paschal Vespers- noon
- Worship- 7:30 p.m.
- Services- 7 a.m., 10 a.m.