1. 56th Fighter Group at 7160 Republic Airport in Farmingdale is offering an all you can eat Father's Day Brunch Buffet from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. The buffet includes both hot and cold entrees, a seafood display, pasta and fajita stations, carving station and a kids' corner. Unlimited champagne, mimosas, bloody mary's and screwdrivers are available after 12 p.m. Adults are $33.95, children ages 4-11 are $15.95 and under age 3 is free. Reservations are recommended. Call 631-694-8280.
2. The Black Forest Brew Haus, also in Farmingdale at 2015 New Highway, has seatings from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. for their 100 foot brunch buffet. The buffet includes an omelet station, carving station, fish, fruit, salads, ten alternating hot dishes, pastries, danish and drinks. Adults are $24.95 and kids are $12.95. Beginning at 3:30 p.m., the Brew Haus will be serving Father's Day dinner as well, which includes their regular menu as well as Father's Day specials. Make your reservations for either at 631-391-9500.
3. , located at 10 Pinelawn Road in Melville, opens at 2 p.m. on Sunday for Father's Day. Treat Dad to their prime dry-aged steaks, sushi or seafood. Their regular menu is available as well as their Surf & Turf special for two for Father's day which includes a 16 oz filet mignon and a 2 lb lobster, along with salads, soup or sushi, sides and desserts, all for $99. Call 631-271-7780 to make your reservations.
4. Izumi Sushi and Hibachi is located at 6550 Jericho Turnpike, Commack on the southeast corner of Commack Road and Jericho Tpke. Bring Dad to enjoy their sushi and/or Japanese cuisine in the restaurant, or hibachi in their large hibachi grill room. To view their menu, click here. For Father's Day, all dads will receive a complimentary beer, wine or hot sake. Reserve by calling 631-499-8088.
5. For more casual fare, take dad to Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Sports Bar, located at 1112 Deer Park Avenue near the Deer Park/North Babylon border. For Father's Day, dads get all they can eat wings and fries. For everyone else in his party, all you can eat wings and fries are just $10.99 per person. Dad can also enjoy watching his favorite sports on their over 43 TVs while drinking Coors or Bud Lights for just $2 per bottle.