• Sept. 15 at 2 p.m.: Lady Sings the Blues – A Billie Holiday Tribute featuring Tierney Ryan and Her Band. Come hear classic blues such as “Fine and Mellow” and many others by the extraordinary vocalist Tierney Ryan. Tickets are $20.
• Sept. 20 at 7:30 p.m.: A Musical Tribute to Stevie Wonder – A Benefit Concert Performed by Five Towns College Performers. Come hear a super-fresh take on the music of this pop legend by extraordinarily talented FTC music students. Tickets are $20.
• Sept. 21 at 7:30 p.m.: Marilyn Michaels – America’s Premier Woman of 1,000 Faces & Voices – in “Back By Popular Demand.” Come experience Marilyn and her vast character library from Barbara Streisand and Joan Rivers to Diane Keaton, Sarah Palin and more. Tickets are $35 to $60.
• Sept. 22 at 7:30 p.m.: The Frank Sinatra You Never Knew — A Laugh and Learn Lecture Performance. Mel Glazer, a remarkable raconteur creates a unique interactive presentation. Tickets are $20.
• Sept. 28 at 7:30 p.m.: Horn Power Tribute to Tower of Power, Steely Dan and More with Uppercut. Come hear an evening in tribute to the best of live horn-led ensembles with a nine-piece high-energy funk-rock and rhythm and blues band. Tickets are $25 to $35.
• Oct. 5 at 7:30 p.m.: An Evening of Irish Music with Ed Ryan. Come join us for a wonderful evening of Irish music and wit with powerful singer, songwriter and comedian Ed Ryan. Tickets are $20 to $35.
• Oct. 6 at 2 p.m.: Bellens & Picon’s Musical Kaleidoscope of 60s & 70s Songs. A must see for music lovers of this era who want to hear new and updated versions of their favorite tunes by The Beach Boys, Marvin Gaye and many others with Barbara Bellens and Raphael Picon. Tickets are $20.
• Oct. 17-19 at 7:30 and Sunday, Oct. 20 at 2p.m.: “Rabbit Hole”– Theatrical Play. Winner of the 1997 Pulitzer Prize for drama and nominated for multiple Tony Awards, the play deals with the resiliency of the human spirit. Tickets are $15, $10 for seniors, students are free.
• Oct. 23 at 7:30 p.m.: Guitar Festival: A Night of Alhambra. The artists of Alhambra Guitars present an evening of exotic and diverse guitar music that aficionados and fans alike will enjoy. Tickets are $15, $10 for seniors, students are free.
• Oct. 25 at 7:30 p.m.: Guitar Festival: An Evening with Guitar Master Bucky Pizzarelli. Please join us for a special evening of Jazz as Five Towns College awards this Jazz guitar legend with an honorary Doctor of Music Arts degree. Tickets are $15, $10 for seniors, students are free.
• Oct. 26 at 7:30 p.m.: Guitar Festival: Guitars On Fire 3 with Guitar Masters Joe Carbone & Peter Rogine and an FTC Guitar Alumni Reunion. While showcasing our faculty talent, we honor guest alumni artists including Professor John Kelly, Professor Stephen Gleason, Professor Tony Romano, Dr. Steve Briody and many others. Tickets are $15, $10 for seniors, students are free.
• Oct. 27 at 2 p.m.: Guitar Festival: The Flirtation Concerto with Composer-Guitarist Anton del Forno and the Gemini Youth Orchestra and the Five Towns College Chamber Ensemble. A ground-breaking composition for guitar is performed as a collaborative event under the direction of Professor Matthew Pierce. Tickets are $15, $10 for seniors, students are free.
• Nov. 1 at 7:30 p.m.: Tribute to Jazz Piano features renowned Jazz pianist Onaje Allan Gumbs with Five Towns College piano greats from around the country and world. This is the premier Jazz Piano event on Long Island. Tickets are $10.
• Nov. 2 at 7:30 p.m.: The John Lennon Center presents The Liverpool Shuffle — a unique and authentic presentation of the most popular songbook of all-time. Not your standard Beatles tribute band. Join us for a fun, high-energy musical performance for audiences of all ages. Tickets are $20 to $35.
• Nov. 8 at 7:30 p.m.: Steve Perrillo & The New Millennium Jazz Band. A contemporary jazz band plays new arrangements of standard Jazz tunes with exciting big-band chart toppers. Includes classic vocal renditions and tunes from the Frank Sinatra to Michael Buble songbook. Tickets are $20.
• Nov. 9 at 7:30 p.m.: The Neil Diamond Tribute with Diamond One Hot
Night. Come hear this 10-piece band recreate the stages of Neil
Diamond’s legendary career. Tickets are $20 to $35.
• Nov. 10 at 2 p.m.: It’s A Good Day, A Tribute to Miss Peggy Lee with
Stacy Sullivan. Vocalist Stacy Sullivan takes the audience on a journey
of discovery through the extraordinary musical legacy of Peggy Lee.
Tickets are $20.
• Nov. 21: “How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying.” Directed by Five Towns College Professor Marie Danvers, with music and lyrics by the incomparable Frank Loesser, this production of the Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-winning Broadway musical, promises to leave you smiling and humming the tunes. Tickets are $18 ($15 for seniors and students).