The feast is sponsored by the Fr. Thomas A. Judge Knights of Columbus Council No. 6893 and St. Anthony of Padua Church.
Organizers say that the event features free admission and special ride prices. For ride ticket specials, visit the Newton Shows website, and click on the St. Anthony’s link.
Attractions and entertainment this year include:
- Rides and games provided by Newton Shows, international foods, and Las Vegas-style games an air-conditioned casino.
- "Spectacular Salute to America "fireworks display Wednesday and Saturday at dusk; rain dates Thursday and Sunday.
- Zeppole-eating contest Friday
- Nightly Entertainment: Wednesday – Rock n roll with The Heartland Band, featuring local vocalist Barbara Cordts. Thursday – The Founders, with sounds of rock, jazz and funk. Friday – Fame, performing favorite oldies and contemporary tunes. Saturday – The Sea Monkeys perform rock with perennial feast favorites. Sunday afternoon – Intriguing Magic of Mark & Kym from 3-7 p.m. Sunday night feast debut of The New Yorkers, bringing back memories of the 50s and 60s.
- “GRAND CA$H” raffle – $10,000 in cash prizes will be given away Sunday night.
Wednesday and Thursday 6-11 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 6-11:30 p.m.
Sunday 3-9 p.m.
For more information, please call the K of C hall at (631) 262-1891.