Several organizations around the region are hiring this week. Patch takes a look at some of those openings. For more jobs, check our Career Builder listing.
- Assist students, faculty, and administrative staff with information about the program, schedules, procedures, correspondence, and policies of the department.
- Arrange meetings and set appointments.
- Collect and disseminate information.
- Respond to telephone, email and in-person inquiries and refer inquiries to other departments or agencies where appropriate.
- Order supplies using requisition process and follow up with orders.
- Order and follow through with print shop requests.
- Take and publish minutes of departmental meetings.
• Answer phones, schedule
meetings, plan business travel, code invoices, record department attendance,
filing, and mailing, faxing and copying.
• Coordinate and implement corporate sponsorships.
• Compile sponsorship research and data using Scarborough Research and Nielsen Sports Research and create sponsorship proposals.
• Plan and organize promotion days, first pitches, picnic parties, sponsor-related special events at Citi Field.
• Schedule and staff all youth clinics, take batting practice opportunities, and softball games
• Arrange VIP hospitality (conduct tours, watch batting practice, etc.).
• Fulfill ticket requests.
• Manage sponsorship billing and maintaining revenue spreadsheet.
• Coordinate productions/installation of sponsor signage and monitoring artwork submission for signage and print ads.
• Create game logos for rotating signage.
• Maintain expense accounts.
• Coordinate charity donations.
• Draft memos to the legal department for sponsor contracts.
• Responsible for mass-mailing to sponsors approx. 6 times per year.
• Act as day-to day contract for sponsors and help fulfill daily requests/needs.
• Must be willing to work extended hours necessary to achieve personal and department goals.
- Provide the necessary and appropriate support to ensure effective and efficient patient care throughout the practice site, through greeting, directing, and scheduling of patients and visitors.
- Serve as a liaison between patient and clinical practice site personnel.
- Provide administrative support for all daily activities.
- Act as a liaison between the VP and his or her direct reports, as well as internal and external contacts.
- Perform advanced, diversified and confidential administrative and secretarial support to management personnel requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, travel arrangements and maintaining the VP’s calendar; anticipating and preparing meeting materials, charts and reports as needed.
- Coordinate all paperwork for approval.
- Order and maintain office supplies and equipment for the department, using Oracle to initiate purchase orders, payment forms or both.
- Provide direct assistance to the President/Chief Executive Officer and Chief Scientific Officer in managing projects, finances and organization of the business.
- Handle a wide range of tasks from billing and purchasing, scheduling meetings, communicating with clients, managing marketing campaigns and conventions and many more.