The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- An incident of harassment was reported on Landing Court on March 6.
- A burglary was reported on Euclid Avenue on March 6.
- An incident of criminal mischief to a fence was reported on Westminster Avenue on March 9.
- An incident of harassment, in which the complainant was reportedly assaulted by his girlfriend's father, was reported on Longworth Avenue on March 10.
- A robbery was reported on Ryder Avenue on March 11. Full story: http://halfhollowhills.patch.com/articles/dix-hills-woman-robbed-of-vehicle-in-her-own-driveway