The following information was supplied by the Suffolk County Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- An incident of harassment was reported on Culver Court on Feb. 21.
- An incident of aggravated harassment over the phone was reported on Old Country Road on Feb. 21.
- An incident of criminal mischief to a vehicle was reported on Round Swamp Road on Feb. 25.
- Mary Boyle, of Massapequa Park, was arrested in Melville on Feb. 22 on a charge of DWI-1st offense.
- Robert Baker, of Melville, was arrested in Melville on Feb. 25 on charges of assault with intent to cause serious injury with a weapon and criminal possession of a controlled substance: narcotic drug with intent to sell.