- The Main Event, located at 799 Old Country Road in Plainview, will be hosting a Super Bowl Party starting at 6 p.m. This sports bar and restaurant boasts about 50 flat screen TVs, providing a good view from every seat. For $65 per adult or $30 per child, their all-inclusive evening includes an all-you-can-eat buffet, all-you-can-drink domestic draft or bottled beer and all you-can-drink wine. There will also be halftime prizes and giveaways. Reservations are required. Call 516-935-5120.
- The Changing Times Sports Pub has two locations: 1247 Melville Road in Farmingdale and 526B Larkfield Road in East Northport. Come join the action at this local sports bar and pub known for their famous wings. Reservations are not required, so come down early for a good seat. Both locations will be hosting a Super Bowl tailgate BBQ party from 3-6 p.m. with hot dogs, burgers and sausage and peppers. There will also be drink specials including $7 pitchers and halftime raffles.
- Kodiak's Restaurant and Bar, located at 1815 Route 110 in Farmingdale (in the location of the previous Ice/Origins Nightclub), is a sports-themed restaurant with over 45 HD plasma screen TVs. They are hosting a Super Bowl event for $40 per person (plus tax and gratuity), which includes unlimited draft beer from one of the largest Craft Beer lists on Long Island plus a football buffet with all the stadium favorites. Drafts are $3 from 4-6 p.m. for those that wish to come down early for the pregame. Seats are reserved and reservations are required. Call 631-414-7055.
- The Instant Replay Sports Bar and Grill is located at 282 East Jericho Tpke. in Huntington Station, across from the Whitman Motor Lodge. Come view the game at this neighborhood sports bar and billiard room with over 50 TVs. They will be serving burgers, wings and other pub fare. Reservations are not required.
- Buffalo Wild Wings Grill and Sports Bar located at 1112 Deer Park Avenue in North Babylon will be serving up their famous wings with their 14 signature sauces. Their menu also includes burgers, sandwiches, salads, appetizers, deserts, full bar and more. Come grab a table and watch the game from their many TV screens. They do not take reservations.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something